Tablet is one of the most popular innovations of the modern technology. Nowadays, people like to use a tablet to do their personal or business tasks. Besides tasks, they also use Tablets to watch movies, play games, chatting with buddies or browsing the web. However, if you are using your tablet to do your personal or business tasks, then you may need to use a keyboard and mouse. Traditionally, most of the tablets have no mouse or keyboard. So Tablets with USB Port is the best solution for those people. Yes, you can buy a Tablet with USB Port, so that you can use an external keyboard or mouse. This will help to finish your typing or browsing tasks faster.
So, if you are looking for some Top Rated Tablets with USB Port, then you are in the right place. In this post, I’m going to share some Best Tablets with USB Port. I’ll also share a step-by-step guide on how to choose the Best Tablet with USB Port.
Comparison of the 20 Best Tablets with USB Port 2017
|Name||Image||OS||Screen Size||Processor||Storage||RAM||Main Camera||Front Camera||Weight||Connectivity||Battery Life||Price|
|Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Pro||Android 6.0 Marshmallow||10.1 Inch||Intel Atom x5-Z8550||64GB SSD||4GB||13MP||5MP||1.47 lbs||Wi-Fi||18 Houes||$$$|
|Dragon Touch X10||Android 5.1 Lollipop||10.6 Inch||Octa-Core CPU -- 8X Cortex A7||16GB||1GB||5MP||2MP||2 lbs||Wi-Fi||7 Hours||$$|
|Acer Iconia A1-840FHD-10G2 8-inch Tablet||Android 4.4 KitKat||8 Inch||Intel Atom Z3745 1.33 GHz Quad-core processor||16GB||2GB||5MP||2MP||1.4 lbs||Wi-Fi||7.5 Hours||$$$|
|Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1"||Android 6.0 Marshmallow||10.1 Inch||Octa-core 1.6Ghz||16GB||2GB||8MP||2MP||1.16 lbs||Wi-Fi||13 Hours||$$$|
|LG Electronics G Pad II 8-Inch Tablet (LGV498)||Android 5.1 Lollipop||8 Inch||1.2 GHZ Quad-Core Processor||16GB||1GB||5MP||2MP||14.4 Ounces||Wi-Fi||20 Hours||$$$|
|10.1" Fusion5 104 GPS Android Tablet PC||Android 5.1 Lollipop||10.1 Inch||MediaTek MT8163 Processor||32GB||1GB||2MP||2MP||1.19 lbs||Wi-Fi||5 Hours||$$|
|Asus Nexus 7 2B32 7-Inch 32 GB Tablet||Android 4.3 Jelly Bean||7 Inch||1.5 GHz Snapdragon S4||32GB||2GB||5Mp||1.2MP||0.64 lbs||Wi-Fi||9 Hours||$$$|
|Microsoft Surface Pro 4||Windows 10 Pro||12.3 Inch||Intel Core i5||256GB||8GB||8MP||5MP||1.7 lbs||Wi-Fi||9 Hours||$$$|
|CHUWI Hi10 Pro 2 in 1 Ultrabook Tablet PC||Windows 10||10.1 Inch||Intel Cherry Trail: Z8350||64GB||4GB||2MP||2MP||1.19 lbs||Wi-Fi||5 Hours||$$|
|Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Tablet||Windows 10||12 Inch||Intel Core i3||128GB||4GB||5Mp||5MP||1.7 lbs||Wi-Fi||7 Hours||$$$|
|Acer Switch Alpha 12 2-in-1, 12" QHD Touch Tablet||Windows 10 Home||12 Inch||Intel Core i7||512GB SSD||8GB||5MP||2MP||2.8 lbs||Wi-Fi||8 Hours||$$$|
|Newest Samsung - Galaxy TabPro S||Windows 10||12 Inch||6th Gen Intel Core m3-6Y30 0.9 GHz Dual-Core||256GB SSD||8GB||5MP||5MP||1.5 lbs||Wi-Fi||10.5 Hours||$$$|
|Fire HD 8 Tablet||Fire OS 5||8 inch||1.3 GHz Quad-Core Processor||32GB||1.5GB||2MP||VGA||11 Oz||Wi-Fi||12 Hours||$$|
|ASUS ZenPad 3S 10 9.7"||Android 6.0 Marshmallow||9.7 Inch||ARM Cortex 2.1 GHz Processor||64GB||4GB||8MP||5MP||0.95 lbs||Wi-Fi||9 Hours||$$$|
|2016 Flagship Google Pixel C||Android 7.1 Nougat||10.2 Inch||NVIDIA 1.6GHz||64GB||3GB||8MP||2MP||1.12 lbs||Wi-Fi||10 Hours||$$$|
|Lenovo Tab2 A8||Android 5.0 Lollipop||8 Inch||MTK 8161 Quad-core ARM Cortex-A7||16GB||1GB||5MP||2MP||0.8 lbs||Wi-Fi||8 Hours||$$|
|Astro Tab A10||Android 6.0 Marshmallow||10 inch||2.0 GHz Octa Core Processor||16GB||1GB||2MP||0.3MP||1.25 lbs||Wi-Fi||5 Hours||$$|
|Fusion5 10.6" Android Tablet PC||Android 6.0 Marshmallow||10.6 Inch||Octa-Core Processor||16GB||2GB||5MP||2MP||1.28 lbs||Wi-Fi||5 Hours||$$|
|Lenovo IdeaTab S5000||Android 4.2 Jelly Bean||7 Inch||MTK MT8389 Quad Core 1.2 GHz Processor||16GB||1GB||5MP||2MP||0.54 lbs||Wi-Fi||8 Hours||$$|
|Simbans Presto 10 Inch Tablet||Android 6.0 Marshmallow||10 inch||Quad-Core Processor||16GB||1GB||5MP||2MP||1.1 lbs||Wi-Fi||5 Hours||$$|
7 Best Android Tablet with USB Port (Reviews 2017)
Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Pro
The Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Pro is one of the best tablets with USB port currently available in the market. This is an ideal tab for professionals and business owners to do their daily tasks easily and quickly. The large size 10-inch screen is perfect for browsing the web, watching movies or playing games. To run the device smoothly, Intel Atom x5-Z8550 Processor and 4GB RAM used in this Lenovo Tablet. The processor and RAM are good enough for multi-tasking and open multiple apps at a time. The 64GB SSD Memory also helps to make the tab faster. And you can also save your essential documents, images or videos.
- 2K IPS Display for better user experience
- Built-in rotated projector to show presentation or watch movies with large display
- Built-in JBL speaker for better music experience
- Long battery life with built-in Power Bank feature
- Splashproof design keep your device safe from water, dirt and dust
- Only Wi-Fi Network connectivity option
- Opening too many apps at a time may slow the tablet
Dragon Touch X10
Nowadays, Chinese tablets are also popular in the market for their cheap price and high configuration. You can get a Chinese Tablet with USB port for less than 150 US Dollars. However, if you are looking for a cheap price USB tablet, then the Dragon Touch X10 could be the best one. The tab comes with a large 10.6-inch display with 10 points multi-touch technology. To process your work smoothly, Octa-Core CPU — 8X Cortex A7 Processor and 1GB DDR3 RAM used in this Dragon Touch Tablet. Average 6 hours battery life is also good enough for the one-day operation. Another most attractive feature of this tablet is, it comes with an HDMI port. So if you are also looking for a Tablet with USB Port and HDMI, then this is also ideal one.
- Ideal tablet for multi-tasking, playing games or watching movies
- 6-inch display with SmartColor Technology
- 5MP Rear and 2MP front camera
- 7200mAh large size battery
- Can recharge other devices using the USB port
- Storage is Only 16GB but you can increase it using an external Micro SD Card
- RAM is Only 1GB that may slow your device
Acer Iconia A1-840FHD-10G2 8-inch Tablet
The Acer is one of the renowned brands for the tablet computer. There are several tablet models available from Acer with good configuration and high performance. Some Acer tablets are also available with dedicated USB 2.0 port and the Acer Iconia A1-840FHD-10G2 8-inch Tablet is one of them. This is an ideal tab for professionals to do their personal or business tasks. The high performing processor and 2GB RAM used in this Acer tablet. The 8-inch display also perfect for the people who are looking for a medium size tablet.
- Intel Atom Z3745 1.33 GHz Quad-core processor
- 8-inch display with TFT color technology
- 2GB DDR3 RAM
- 5 Hours average battery life
- Sleek and slim design
- 16GB Internal storage only
- Old Android Version
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1″
If you are looking for a premium quality Android Tablet with USB Port, then the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1″ is the best one. Although there is not USB 2.0 port available in this tablet, but it comes with a micro-USB to USB 2.0 connector cable. So you can easily connect a Mouse, Keyboard or Flash Drive using the USB Port. The stylish and fashionable design with large size 10.1-inch display makes this tablet one of the best-selling and top rated Samsung Tablet on Amazon. The most attractive feature of this Tab is its long lasting battery. You can use at least 13 hours for a single charge and you don’t need to worry about power source when you are outside. 2GB RAM and high performing processor also used for multi-tasking, playing heavy games or browsing the web heavily.
- 1-inch large display with 1920 x 1200 resolution
- Updated Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system
- Fast and high performing Octa-core 1.6Ghz processor
- 2GB DDR3 RAM
- Extra micro SD card slot support up to 200GB
- 16GB Storage
- Only Wi-Fi Network Connectivity Option
LG Electronics G Pad II 8-Inch Tablet (LGV498)
The LG Electronics G Pad II is a mid-range and premium quality Tablet with Full USB 2.0 port available on the market. This is one of the Best 8 Inch Tablet with HD Resolution make this tab perfect for watching movies, playing games or browsing the web. The 1.2 GHZ Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor makes this tablet faster enough. The G Pad II also comes with Q paid 2.0 technology. So you can connect any Android device to this tablet and there is no risk to miss any call or SMS. There are a 5MP rear camera and 2MP front camera available in this tablet to capture images or record videos.
- 20 hours long battery life
- Built-in Stylus
- Built-in Microsoft office for professionals
- 100GB Free OneDrive Cloud Storage
- Smooth writing experience
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB Internal Storage Memory (Micro SD Card Support Up to 128GB)
10.1″ Fusion5 104 GPS Android Tablet PC
Looking for a cheap price Android Tablet with USB Port and HDMI? Well, the 10.1″ Fusion5 104 GPS Android Tablet PC is here with low price and average configuration. The performance is also good enough for this configuration as well as price. However, this is also a large size tablet with a 10.1-inch display and MediaTek MT8163 is a powerful 64-bit Quad-core processor. 32GB internal storage is also good enough to store your personal or business data, images or videos. There is also an external micro SD card slot available to increase the memory up to 64GB.
- Perfect for heavy browsing, playing heavy games or watching movies
- Built-in GPS and FM Radio
- Average 5 hours battery life
- Front and back camera available for take images or join in a video call
- Built-in Hi-Fi Speake
- 2MP front and back camera
- 1GB RAM
Asus Nexus 7 2B32 7-Inch 32 GB Tablet
The Asus Nexus 7 2B32 7-Inch 32 GB Tablet is an old model tablet with USB port but still one of the best USB tablets in the market. If you are looking for a small size and good quality tablet, then this is the ideal one. With the 1.5GHz quad-core processor and 2GB RAM, the Nexus 7 2B32 is good enough for multi-tasking and opening multiple apps at a time. The 9 hours battery life is also enough to run the device in a whole day. The 290G weight also makes this tablet perfect to store your pocket and carry anywhere you go.
- Built-in Google Apps like Chrome, Drive, YouTube, Maps, etc.
- 32GB internal storage memory
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Connectivity options
- 5 GHz Snapdragon S4 Processor
- 5MP Rear camera
- 2MP front Camera
- Old Android Version
3 Best Windows Tablet with USB Port (Reviews 2017)
Microsoft Surface Pro 4
The Microsoft Surface Pro 4 is one of the best-selling and top rated Windows Tablet with USB Port. This is an ideal USB tablet for business professionals and corporate persons with high configuration and best performance. If you are looking for a tablet with multiple USB ports, then this is also ideal one with Full-size USB port, Display Port and Micro USB charging port. There are 7 different versions of this tablet available with a different processor, Storage Capacity, and RAM. The 8GB RAM Version with 256GB Storage and Intel i5 processor is the ideal enough for multi-tasking and heavy browsing.
- 3-inch large size display
- Built-in Windows 10 Pro Operating System
- Large battery with up to 9 hours operation time
- 8MP Back and 5MP Front camera
- 256GB Internal storage memory and external Micro SD Card Slot
- Price is little bit high
- Battery life may not good enough for heavy browsing or playing heavy games
CHUWI Hi10 Pro 2 in 1 Ultrabook Tablet PC
If you are looking for a cheap price Windows Tablet with Multiple USB Ports, then the CHUWI Hi10 Pro is the ideal one. There is also a micro HDMI and a full HDMI port available in this tablet. The CHUWI is one of the renowned Chinese Tablet brands and the Hi10 Pro comes with both Windows 10 and Android 5.1 operating system. So you can use this tablet in both Windows and Android platform. The tablet also comes with 64GB Internal storage memory. And this is really good enough to store your documents, images or videos.
- Intel Cherry Trail: Z8350 processor
- 4GB RAM to run the tablet smoothly
- Micro SD Card slot support up to 128GB
- Slim and lightweight design
- Support Stylus pen
- Poor Battery life
- Poor Camera
Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Tablet
Another windows tablet from Microsoft with a full-size USB 2.0 Port. The Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Tablet is the oldest version of Surface Pro 4 and comes with several attractive features. The 12-inch display is perfect for drawing, reading, browsing the web or watching movies. The Surface Pro 3 comes with 128GB internal storage memory and you can also increase it using the external Micro SD card slot. The Intel Core i3 1.5 GHz processor and 4GB are good enough for multi-takins or heavy web browsing.
- USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports available to share files easily and quickly
- Dual HD camera to take photos, selfies or join in a video call
- Palm block technology for smooth one-hand operation
- Multi-point stand for easy access to the screen
- Support stylus pen (Not included)
- Not ideal size to carry easily anywhere
- Opening too many apps or multi-tasking may freeze the tablet
How to Choose The Best Tablet With USB Port?
There are several things you need to consider to choose the right and best USB tablet. Considering these things will help to get the right tablet that will perfect to do your daily works. It also helps to save your time as well as money. So let’s check below some important facts that you need to consider while choosing a tablet with USB Port.
- Operating System – You may know that nowadays USB tablets are available in both Android and Windows operating system. So you must choose a USB tablet with the right operating system. This will help to finish your job faster. Generally, people who use their tablet for business purpose, they like to buy a Windows Tablet with USB Port. They use external keyboard and mouse for faster typing and browsing. On the other hand, if you are going to buy a USB tablet for personal purpose, the Android USB Tablet is right for you. You can use the Android tablet to do some tasks as well as play games, watching movies or video chatting with friends and family.
- Screen Size – Another important fact to consider while choosing a Tablet with USB port. Right screen size will make your tablet comfortable to carry as well work whether you will use it for business or personal purpose. I’m using an 8 Inch USB tablet for personal purpose and I’m really comfortable with my tablet.
- Branded Tablet or Non-Branded Chinese Tablet – If you want to buy a tablet for yourself or your buddy one for long-time uses, then I’ll suggest buying a Branded Tablet. There are several premium quality tablets available in the market from different renowned brands. You can choose a Samsung Tablet with USB Port, Microsoft, Lenovo, Acer, LG, etc. On the other hand, if you want to buy a tablet for temporary use, then Chinese tablets are ideal for good quality, high configuration and reasonable price. Dragon Touch, iRulu, Astro, Fusion5, Nextbook, Chuwi, etc. are good Chinese brand for best USB Tablets.
- Processor and RAM – Processor and RAM are most important to run your tablet smoothly. So you must choose a tablet with Good Processor and at least 2GB RAM. 2GB RAM is perfect to open multiple apps at a time and run your device smoother.
- Storage – How much storage actually you need on your Tablet is an authentic question. I know many of my friends who brought a Tablet with 32GB or 64GB internal storage and also use an external SD memory card to increase storage memory. But most of them don’t use 50% of their device memory. So buying a large storage tablet with extra money is not a smart idea. If you are going to buy a tablet for only browsing the web, watching movies or collect some photos, then 16GB or 32GB storage is good enough.
- USB Tablets with Camera – Sometimes you may need to join a video chat for business or personal purpose. So buying a USB tablet with good resolution front camera is the best idea. And a USB tablet with the 5MP front camera is good enough to join a video call. You can also choose a tablet with Main/Back camera if you love to capture awesome moments.
- Wi-Fi or Cellular Data – It will depend on several things such as where you will use your tablet and purpose of uses. If you will use your tablet at home (To browse the web or chatting with friends), then a tablet with Wi-Fi connectivity is enough. On the other hand, if you need to use your tablet in booth indoor and outdoor, then you must choose the tablet with booth Wi-Fi and Cellular Data Connectivity feature.
- Price – Most important fact for most of the people while they buy a new tablet. Yes, this is also an important fact for me. If you have a low budget, then you don’t need to worry, because there are several USB tablets available in the market for less than $100. Tablets with good configuration and best performance also available for less than $200. So, it depends on you, how much you want to spend to buy your next USB Tablet.
It’s Your Time
Buying a USB tablet is not a big deal, but choosing and buying the right one is the best deal. I tried my best to collect and share some Best Tablets with USB Port. Hope this list will help you to get the right one and save your valuable time as well as money. If I missed to include any USB Tablet is this list that your favorite one, then you can let me know by commenting below. You are also most welcome to leave your opinion below about this post. If you love this, then don’t forget to share on your social profiles.